1. Forms are mobile friendly
2. You can get email notification of results
To do it, change your response method to be a spreadsheet by clicking on “Choose Response Method” in the toolbar. Then click on “View Responses” to see the spreadsheet. Choose Tools > Notification Rules and pick whether you’d like immediate or daily batch notifications.
3. Page Direction
You have the ability to direct respondents to questions based on their answers.
4. Results can go directly into a shareable spreadsheet
5. It is free, easy to use and students are engaged!
6. Since students are online they can use read/write! Think of the functionality for young students or as an accommodation for older students!