Tuesday 17 July 2018

Communication and Building Relationships

I was given the task to research one article on communication and/or building relationships within schools and communities. So I naturally went to twitter and searched communication and building relationships and came across a post referencing Frank Sonnenberg's article "Building Bridges: We're in This Together." He lists 46 ways to enhance communication, improve relationships and foster teamwork between people.
I took the 46 suggestions and divided them according to the Personal Leadership Resources in the OLF. That was a much harder task then I imagined as I struggled to place to fit the suggestion into one category. There is a lot of overlap and great conversation to be had when determining if the skill is social, psychological or cognitive resource. 
Here is what I ended up with:




I blew up each section to be able to read it!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.