- Computes average assignment score.
- Computes average score per question, and flags low-scoring questions.
- Shows you a grade distribution graph.
- Gives you the option to email each student their grade, and an answer key.
- Lets you send individualized feedback to each student.
Steps to Use Flubaroo:
1. Create an assignment
Enter the questions you want to ask
Choose new spreadsheet as the destination
View Live Form and create the answer key by completing the form with the correct answers. (Be sure to label the answer key in the name field so you will be able to find it later!)
2. Send the form out to your class
3. Open the responses (spreadsheet) go to Tools - Script Gallery - Search Flubaroo and click add. You will have to authorize Flubaroo (Click Accept)
4. Now you should see a new tab "Flubaroo"
Go to Grade assignment
Flubaroo will ask you a few questions, such as:
- If any questions should not be graded.
- Which questions are for the purpose of student identification (e.g. name, student id, email).
- Which submission should be used as the answer key.
Once answered, Flubaroo will grade your assignment. This process should take less than a minute.
The grades will show up in a new spreadsheet
5. You can now email each student their grades, view a summary report or regrade the assignment